VAC7447 - Manager Security Intelligence Center
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in
10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs
approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class
communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About The Business Unit:
Corporate Information Security department is responsible for securing information, technology and service availability through effective planning and management. This role supports the department objectives by managing, monitoring the security infrastructure and effectively responding to security incidents.
About The Role:
This role is responsible for managing, maintaining and security infrastructure, monitoring Ooredoo infrastructure and service, timely incident response and cyber risk mitigation.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have
• at least 8-10 years’ experience of security operations, management and threat intelligence, preferably telecoms.
• Good knowledge of Information Security procedures and controls
• Effective and persuasive communicator.
• Ability to liaise with technology operational teams
• Expert in the field of:
• Data networks & Fixed Telephony (including converged infrastructure like LTE & IMS).
• Knowledge of frameworks like ITIL, eTOM, CoBIT)
• Working knowledge of common information systems.
Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv