VAC7466 - Specialist Bids Management
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo’s B2B business unit is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all Business Accounts and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans. ICT Product Development team supports achievement of revenue, profitability, acquisition, retention, product, services & devices target for the ICT business products & services.
Bid management team supports this through the provision of meaningful winning bids ensuring that the scope of work is accurately captured, all costs are calculated and the required margins are secured in order to ensure that Ooredoo maximises its profitability of mega projects.
About the Role:
Responsible for developing customer bids through identifying resources to support proposal development cycle cross functionally and across lines of business, taking ownership of bids and submission to ensure that Ooredoo maximises its wins within the ICTE business. The goal is to enhance sales by creating a highly personalized customer proposition, which optimizes Ooredoo chances of successfully securing new business by working closely with the Business Development team.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least:
• 8 years of experience in technical fields related to telecommunications.
• 5 years of experience in bids production fields related to telecommunications and construction industries.
• Must have strong understanding of bid and proposal production methodologies, FIDIC standards and CIPS processes.
• Must have proven expertise in understanding scope of work and reading and interpreting RFQ’s or customer requirement documentation and translating that into a meaningful winning bid.
• Bachelor Degree in Telecom Engineering
• CIPS qualification is desirable
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph