VAC7493 - Senior Specialist Pre Sales
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in
10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs
approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class
communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo’s Pre-Sales team is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all Business Accounts and have a significant role to play in long term business value creation through achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
The Pre Sales team supports the Business Commercial team through assessing the deals during the “Lead to Order” stage to ensure that the solutions offered to customers add optimum value to the customer as well as Ooredoo.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for revenue growth from Telecom services (fixed and mobile), value added services, and ICT solutions through collaborating with Sales, Service and Technical Teams to ensure proposed deals are closed accurately, and the recommended solutions optimize value for both customer and Ooredoo.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have
• at least 8 years minimum experience with a focus on business solutions in a Solutions Support/Sales role either in telecom or System Integrator/Managed ICT Service Provider environment. At least 5 of which should be in a similar role
• Broad knowledge of Technical and Commercial aspects of Telecom and ICT solutions sales - Cisco, Avaya/Nortel etc
• Experience of dealing with various companies across multiple industries
• Good working knowledge of Routing and Switching, and Unified Communications, broad knowledge of IoT, data centre, cloud, and security solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management / Telecom Engineering
• Relevant Technical certification on Telecom technology
• Advanced degrees (Masters, MBA) preferred
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv