VAC7584 - Senior Manager Demand Management
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in
10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs
approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class
communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
The Technology Unit within Ooredoo is the backbone of the organization
providing all technology services which enable Ooredoo to deliver its services
to its customers across all technology platforms, 24/7/365. The quality of the
customer experience when accessing its services sits within this BU and
therefore it plays a significant role in the delivery of revenue and
The Demand Management function plays a critical
role by managing the product portfolio based on business proposals and change
requests raised by BUs and ensuring effective delivery
About the Role:
This role will be responsible to ensure timely and quality delivery of demand requests from different business units through management of end-end process and delivery points by IT and / or Network teams.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click
You should have at least
• 10 years’ experience in telecom industry with significant experience in both business and technology.
• Hands on experience in managing teams delivering Demand Requests in a similar industry.
• Techno functional knowledge of end to end telecom processes & systems that include BSS/OSS, CRM, order management and configuration, order fulfilment, billing (mediation and rating), charging, provisioning and network operations.
• Experienced in the implementation of digital technologies (e.g. web portal, mobile apps, social media platform)
• Strong understanding of product development and the supporting technology requirements
• Experience of leading requirements gathering activities using workshops and interviews
• Knowledge and experience in using modelling tools (e.g. Visio) preferred
• Knowledge on Standards such as eTOM, ITIL preferred
• Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom engineering, or equivalent.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv