VAC7627 - Assistant Director Online Channels
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo’s Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
Online channels is an an integral part of the Consumer Sales team as it play a vital role in promoting Ooredoo products & services through the use of ATM/Self-service machines, self-service portals & other online modes as it evolves.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for developing, managing and owning the Online channel business including SSM’s, ATMs e-marketing etc and ensuring achievement of sales and revenue targets.
If you would like to view the full Role Profile, please click here
You should have at least
• 12 years’ out of which 3 to 4 years should be within a technology led function with ATM networks (banking and the like), at least 2 of which should be at a senior level
• Good knowledge of telecoms products and services
• Excellent knowledge of Online B2C Channels and technologies
• A strong commercial and technical background
• A strong understanding of handset models, technologies and mobile industry trends
• Experience in managing cross-functional teams and suppliers and a track record in bringing products to market.
• Strong technical understanding
The minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv