VAC7772 - Analyst Mobile Security Architecture
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in
10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs
approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class
communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Corporate Information Security department is responsible for securing information, technology and service availability through effective planning and management. This role supports the department objectives by managing mobile security architecture.
About The Role:
This role is responsible for design & maintenance of mobile security architecture.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least
• 5 years’ of work experience with minimum 2-3 years’ experience of security architecture within a similar size business, preferably telecoms.
• Expert in the areas of core telecom areas including 3G/4G/5G, RAN, signalling infrastructure, IMS-LTE-Volte, Vo-Wifi, VAS, IoT and eSiM, MPLS, Fixed network services, IGW etc.
• Good knowledge of Information Security procedures and controls
• Effective and persuasive communicator
• Ability to liaise with technology operational teams
• Knowledge of frameworks like ITIL, eTOM, CoBIT)
• Working knowledge of common information systems.
Minimum Requirement is Bachelors degree
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv