VAC7777 - Specialist Financial Analysis & Telecom Economics
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in
10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs
approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class
communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About The Business Unit:
Telecom Economics is a critical team in Finance that supports regulatory costing & product pricing by developing & maintaining detailed costing models required to support product/service pricing.
About The Role:
Develop and maintain a highly detailed and parameterised dynamic telecom economics models for all of Ooredoo’s businesses that incorporates all aspect of activities, which will be primarily used for regulatory costing purposes to set interconnection prices and economic planning.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
About The Person:
You should have
• At least 8 years of professional work experience
• At least 3 years of related experience in a telecom company.
• Exposure to tariff settlement & financial analysis
• Understanding of ITU recommendation / regulations
• Knowledge of international telecom market & service
• Understanding of PTT interconnection
Minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Finance
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv