VAC7827 - Senior Analyst Project Management
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in
10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs
approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class
communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Role:
The Technology Unit within Ooredoo is the backbone of the organization providing all technology services which enable Ooredoo to deliver its services to its customers across all technology platforms, 24/7/365. The quality of the customer experience when accessing its services sits within this BU and therefore it plays a significant role in the delivery of revenue and satisfaction targets.
The Technical Projects Department plays a critical role by managing and monitoring programs & projects including rollout in IT and Network including prioritization of programs / projects in the BU, in consultation with other functions.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least 5 years experience in telecoms engineering with significant skills in technical project management
• Significant and proven experience in project and programme management across technical platforms
• Expertise in Project Planning, monitoring and execution
• Budget management/CAPEX optimization experience
• Vendor management experience
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Knowledge and experience in using modelling tools (e.g. Visio) preferred
• Knowledge on Standards such as eTOM, ITIL preferred
• Knowledge of Agile and iterative development methodologies.
• Excellent Communication Skills in English
Minimum Entry Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Telecoms engineering, or equivalent
• PMP – Project Management Professional Certification
• PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner
• RMP – Risk Management Professional
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv