VAC7834 - Senior Manager Government Accounts
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo’s Business Commercial department is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all Business Accounts and have a significant role to play in long term business value creation through achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction as defined in the annual business plans.
The Government Accounts team supports realization of Business Commercial goals by leading, managing & owning the Government Accounts portfolio and ensuring effective delivery of Business Commercial goals & targets.
About The Role:
This role is responsible for delivery of revenue, profitability & customer satisfaction targets from the allocated accounts through building client relationships and effectively generating leads and converting lead to orders.
If you would like to view the full Role Profile, please click here
You should have at least • 10 years of experience in selling telecom, IT or similar technologies to major international customers. At least 3 should be in a similar role.
• Experience in handling B2B sales.
• Knowledge of the decision making processes within Government organizations in Qatar
• International/ multinational experience a plus
• Significant experience of front line sales through account management
• Sound knowledge of Telecom product and solution sales
• Knowledge of ICT
• A Bachelor Degree in Engineering / telecom or Business Administration.
• Advanced degrees (Masters, MBA) preferred
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv