VAC7856 - Assistant Director Operations & Compliance
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
The Legal & Regulatory function is responsible for providing legal & regulatory advice, support & counselling on all legal & regulatory matters to a range of internal customers across the organisation.
This role will support the function objective by advocating and defending Ooredoo position on a range of regulatory and licensing issues with CRA, competitors, government bodies and regional & international institutions.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for overseeing all operational areas pertaining to Regulatory Mgt. including Regulatory Licensing, Regulatory Policy & Compliance, Networks, Spectrum Management, Numbering and Quality of Service.
If you would like to view the full Role Profile, please click here
You should have at least
• 12 years of work experience
• Experience with Telecom Operator, Telecom Regulatory Authorities and Policy Makers, backed by experience in communications network O&M with a sound regional knowledge and experience,
• Thorough understanding of technical and operational aspects of communications networks
• Familiarity with Numbering and Spectrum Management, KPI and QoS targets and indicators with respect to Sales, Networks, Customer Care and Service Development
• Experience in GCC or other regional countries
The minimum requirement is a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Law
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv