VAC7908 - Assistant Director Ooredoo TV
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo’s Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
The Ooredoo TV team is a dedicated ‘Media’ team focused on positioning the TV entertainment service as the leading integrated media and content service in the region. The team also supports the Fixed/Home Broadband team on defining, developing and implementing world-class Internet access products for the consumer segment in line with Ooredoo’s overall fixed and broadband strategy.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for developing, managing and owning the TV portfolio of products & services ensuring achievement of sales and revenue targets.
If you would like to view the full Role Profile, please click here
You should have at least
• 12 years’ out of which 5 to 6 years should be in a similar role
• Good knowledge of telecoms products and services
• Previous experience in developing, launching and managing TV and multi-screen multimedia propositions in a Telco
• Experience owning, managing and delivering against multimillion dollar revenue budgets
• Strong leadership and team management experience with a track record of building teams and taking new services to market
• Experience in defining and developing requirements for consumer entertainment/media based products and services and working with new product development teams.
• Direct experience in fast-paced technology, internet and/or media industry.
• Experience with product planning and value definition/ modelling. Experience identifying market directional changes and championing new product strategy.
• Develop best in class activation experience
• Knowledge of the different TV Platforms available in the market in order to provide best customer experience. Trends of TV market
• Negotiation Skills OTT players
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv