VAC8010 - Engineer Core IP
Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
The Technology Unit within Ooredoo is the backbone of the organization providing all technology services which enable Ooredoo to deliver its services to its customers across all technology platforms, 24/7/365. In other words, it's responsible for the management of all Ooredoo networks, technology infrastructure/ platforms and processes to achieve fast time-to-market, high operational efficiency, and support product/ service innovation, and ultimately drive the financial performance of Ooredoo.
The department is responsible to operate core network platforms and maintain service availability and connectivity as these are key drivers for improving customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty as well as generating recurring revenue stream to the organization.
About the Role:
This role is responsible to perform a variety of comprehensive operation and maintenance tasks across Network Software domain (EPC/IP Platforms and services) in order to ensure high service availability and best customer experience.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least
• 2 years’ experience in EPC & IP Networks
• Familiarity with 3gpp architecture and standards
• Extensive knowledge of wireless technologies (3G, LTE, 5G) within the core domain (SGSN, GGSN, PCRF, SAE-GW, DNS, IMS...) as well as virtual networking components (VMware, Hypervisors, vSphere etc)
• In-depth knowledge of IP network components and dealing closely on daily basis with Cisco (IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR), Nokia 7750 series and IPsec-GW, Huawei routers and switches, and firewalls
• Prior experience in advanced troubleshooting of TCP/IP related issues considering the enterprise deployed applications
• Proven expertise in all routing protocols operation and maintenance (OSPF, ISIS, BGP etc), considering L2&L3VPN
• Extensive experience in troubleshooting of network issues related to L2 technologies (Link Aggregation, Ethernet Switching, STP, Stacking etc).
• Full understanding of operation and maintenance of both Legacy and next generation DC technologies and architecture (overlay and underlay)
• Strong understanding of operation and maintenance of Nokia Nuage WBX hardware (Leaf, spine, DC-GW).
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software, Telecom Engineering or any other similar stream.
• Industry certifications like CCNP/CCNA/VMware (preferred but not mandatory)
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv