Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo’s Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings ( including devices ) and has a significant role to play in long-term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for owning, managing and driving P&L of Device Business through the definition of Device Strategy, Device Manufacturers Negotiations, Partners Management, Go-to-market initiatives, and Device Customer Service policies.
If you would like to view the full role profile, please click here
You should have at least 10 years' of work experience in a Telecom/Device or FMCG industry with at least 3 years in a similar role with a Top Tier global operator.
- Significant experience from highly convergent markets.
- Strong background in delivering digital engagement solutions driving the highest customer experience
- Significant Expertise in related to telecommunication Devices & services
- Be a recognized leader of change
- International/ multinational experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Telecom
- Advanced degrees (Masters, MBA) preferred
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv