Full Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of
About the Business Unit:
Ooredoo’s Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company’s first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans. One of the main pillars of the Ooredoo Qatar’s strategy is Digital Transformation. The most important element of the Digital Transformation is “Transforming the Core”. This means making it easy for customers to find, buy and use our services online. The core focus of this unit is to help the Ooredoo Qatar make it easy for customer to find, buy and use our services online. This means helping them improve their Digital Marketing, Sales and Care skills and execution.
About the Role:
• Lead the core digital activities in Ooredoo Qatar (digital sales, marketing, analytics and care functions)
• Define the digital strategy and vision
• Drive the digital strategy and execution for Ooredoo Qatar and align with the other commercial teams, technology, OpCo management and BoDs
• Ensure investment decisions and approvals for digital projects
• Own P&L of the ‘core’ digital business and non –core if relevant
• Build digital team and culture in Ooredoo Qatar
• Manage setting up and executing effective digital marketing
• Lead transformation of Ooredoo Qatar’s websites to an effective ecommerce channel
• Drive uptake and engagement of Ooredoo Qatar’s apps for Digital Care
• Develop & lead a leading marketing analytics and attribution team, platform and way of work, for ROI driven marketing
• Co-create multi-year digital transformation plan for Ooredoo Qatar and set corresponding KPIs
• Discussion partner for senior management on all digital areas
Minimum Experience, Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- 12 years' experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience as Chief Digital Officer or Head of Digital in a leading Telco or other ‘product/service’ organization or as a Country head of an ecommerce company (e.g., Alibaba, amazon)
- Good knowledge of telecoms products and services.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams and suppliers and a track record in bringing products to market.
- A strong commercial and technical background
- Strong technical understanding
Minimum Entry Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Engineering
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv